Scholarly publications and refereed conference papers
- Felicity Wilcox, “The alternate space of A.R. Rahman’s film music”, Film Narratives and Compositional Techniques: An Investigation of Contemporary Film Music, (ed. Lindsay Coleman, Joakim Tillman), Palgrave MacMillan, NY, due for publication 2017.
- Felicity Wilcox, “Audiovisual work as fugue”, Musical dialogues, Musicological Society of Australia Conference at Sydney Conservatorium of Music, October 1-4, 2015.
- Felicity Wilcox, “Underscore or Overscore? Re-examining the relationship between music and image”, Music and Politics, Musicological Society of Australia Conference at Australian National University, December 2012.
- Felicity Wilcox, “Threading the Light: Tracing Spanish music influences in a new Australian work”, Spanish Musics and their (Western) Others: Negotiating Identity and Exoticism, Symposium at Melbourne Conservatorium of Music, December 2012.
- Felicity Wilcox, “The impact of music on perception within audiovisual art forms", The Power of Music, MSA Conference at University of Western Australia, December 2011.
- Felicity Wilcox, Vertical Montage - a folio of concert works for combined media, 2013 (doctoral thesis and composition portfolio), Sydney Conservatorium Library.